Type: Card: Class: Armor Card: Buy: 20z: Sell: 10z: Weight: 1: Pre/Suffix: of Stone Curse: Description: Add a 3% chance of auto casting ' Stone Curse ' on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage. andre card – +10 atk to earth type monsters, Piere card – +10 atk to fire type monsters, Deniro card – +10 atk to wind type monsters, aster card – 15% damage to fish race monsters, crab card – 15% damage to water element monsters, shellfish card – 10% damage to water and fish race monsters, abysmal knight – +25% damage to boss type monsters, bloody knight – +30% damage to demi human race, Hylozoist – increase damage on angel race by 20%, caramel – increase damage on insect race by 20%, earth petite – increase damage on dragon race by 20%, flora – increase damage on fish race by 20%, goblin – increase damage on brute race by 20%, hydra – increase damage on demi human race by 20%. Hit +15 per refine. Casting Stone Curse on an already 'half' stoned character will negate the effect. Unrelated to stacking stuff but. The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. ; Petrified enemies become Level 1 Earth property regardless of their original property. hill wind – 15% more damage with lord of vermillion and thunder bolt, gazeti – +10% more damage with storm gust and cold bolt, phendark – 10% more damage with dark strike, dark cross, dark grand cross, dark thunder, pitman – +10% more damage with earth strain and earth spike, red ferus – +10% more damage with meteor storm and fire bolt, desert wolf – atk+5, increase damage on small monsters by 25%, skeleton worker – atk+5, inflict 15% more damage to, golem – atk+5, weapon is indestructable and unstripable, nereid – matk + 50 weapon weighs 500 more, lava golem – +5% atk/matk, +500 weight limit, side winder – enables use of level 1 double attack, mutant dragonoid – atk+15, 5% chance of autocasting level 3 fireball, if you know a higher level, cast that instead. Nidhoggur Card caterpiller – +10 hp for every monster killed with magic, beetle king – +25 hp for every monster killed with physical attack, trijoint – +5 sp for every monster killed with magic, bloody murderer – physical damage +5% / crit +5, bow guardian – crit+5, hit+5, arrow shower damage +50%, mobster – 20% more crit damage and 5 crit, gryphon – flee +5, crit +5, if warrior class, 1% chance to autocast level 5 bowling bash well attacking, archer skeleton – +10% damage with long ranged, cruiser – long ranged damage +5% / crit +5, kobold archer – +10% long ranged damage / +5 crit, sword guardian – Critical Rate + 5, HIT + 5, Increases Bowling Bash damage with an one hand or two handed sword by 25%, the paper – Inflict 20% more damage with Critical attacks, +3% aspd. Stone Curse consumes 1 Red Gemstone in an attempt to petrify a target. auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Bash] Lv.5, Causes the Bash skill to be affected by STR, When launching auto attacks, Caster has a 5% chance to use [Acid Demonstration] Lv.5, When launching auto attacks, There is a 3% Chance to automatically release [Gloria] Lv.5, Damage to formless race ＋10% Damage to demon race ＋10%, auto attack has a chance to decrease the target's SP value, Ignore monster size punishment on weapons (Deal 100% damage to all size monsters with any type of weapon) Atk + 100 Increase Damage against Small Size Monsters by 30%, When Dead Drake Card is equipped, S-size monster Dmg +5%, When attacking target, have a 25% chance of inflicting [Mark of Doppelganger] on target: Targets marked will bleed and won’t be able to Recover HP and SP. kaho – Increase damage on Earth Property enemies by 20%. Munak Card: Increases resistance to [Stone Curse] status by 15%. Find detailed information on Card - . Goblin (Hammer) is weak against a Fire attribute attack. Vengeful Eremes Card - Weapon Card. Unless stated, everything else are Prefixes . Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. Hereâs my take on Stone Curse, a skill which has a tint of likeness to its counterpart Storm Gust and a little crash-test on safety wall. Bonus Healing will be reduced 200%, Dmg Reduc will be reduced by 10% & Magic Reduc. r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global â¦ Press J to jump to the feed. Stone Curse Descripción: Required For: Earth Spike (L1 Wizard), Ice Wall (L1 Wizard), Endow Quake (L1 Sage) Max Level: 10 Type: Active SP Cost: 26 - SkillLV Target: 1 Enemy Range: 2 cells Cast Time: 1 sec Cool Down: None Duration: 9 + SkillLV sec Catalyst: 1 Red Gemstone Effect: Has a (20+4*SkillLV)% chance of causing the Stone Curse effect to the targeted enemy. When Auto ATK, a Critical Hit has a 10% chance to enter [Bloodthirsty] state, which gives Auto ATK Dmg +5% for 5 seconds. 1 desert wolf card, 1 Orc Skeleton Card, 1 Soldier Skeleton Card in a Jur. Adds 5% chance of inflicting Curse state on enemy while attacking. Thats what confuses me about this card and can someone explain it to me. Cards that increases your Damage Vs. 3 slotted Weapon examples: 1 desert wolf card, 2 Orc Skeleton Cards in a cross bow using arrows of shadow. Add a chance of auto-casting Stun, Curse, Blind, or Stone Curse when the user receives Physical short range Damage. After 5 seconds of being stoned, it will take 1% of its max HP in damage (EX3). Munak Card Item ID: 4090 - Munak_Card: Type: Card: DEF +1 Increases resistance against Stone Curse status by 15% and Earth element attacks by 5%. The chance is 20% + 4%*SkillLevel, or 24% to 60%. Adds a chance of reflecting magic spells with a success rate equal to the compounded armor's upgrade level multiplied by 2. Advance TY to all comment or ideas. I have listed the Cards that affect your weapon damage, reduce incoming damage, change armor element, and increases experience. Add a 30% resistance against Stun, Curse, Blind, or Stone Curse. orc skeleton – Increase damage on Holy Property enemies by 20%. When the item is equipped by swordsman, auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Bowling Bash] Lv.5, When equipped with Gryphon Card, the Swordsman's auto attack has more chance to release Bowling Bash, Damage taken from players during PVP (GVG) -3%, When using physical skills, Caster has 3% chance to restore 2% of Max HP, When Hunter Fly Card triggers life steal effect, restores extra 1% of max HP, auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Sonic Blow] Lv.5, When equipped with Kobold Archer Card, HIT ＋25, Melee single target skill has 5% lifesteal, Blue Gemstone cost by [Magnus Exorcismus] -1, When using melee attacks, have a chance (8%) to inflict Stun, Curse, Silnce, Poison or Bleed on the target for 3 sec Increasse Dmg to targets inflicted with Stun, Curse, Silence, Poison or Bleed by 20%. Fused Atroce Card - Weapon Card. When Lord of Death Card is equipped, Dmg on Stunned, Cursed, Silenced, Poisoned and Bleeding targets +5%. When the wearer is an Acolyte, Undead Crit to devil race ＋9, auto attack has a 3% chance to stun the target for 5 seconds, Stunning time ＋2s (only valid for this card), Damage to middle-size monsters ＋15% Atk ＋5, Crit.Dmg ＋10% Crit to formless monsters ＋20, When launching auto attacks, Caster has a 5% chance to use [Storm Gust] Lv.10, When Stormy Knight Card is equipped, [Storm Gust] damage ＋20%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Heavy Arrow] Lv.5. Dagger sin combo: Caramel has the highest defence. Adds 2% chance of auto-casting Sleep on enemy when attacking. Database Monsters Items Medical Scrubs increases resistance by 50% when upgrade level is +9 or higher. pecopeco egg – Increase damage of attacks inflicted on Formless monster by 20%. Increases resistance to [Stone Curse] status by 30%. Joker Card: Can use skill - [Stone Curse] Lv.5: Accessory: Kaho Card: Damage to earth monsters ï¼15%: Accessory: Katerina Card: MPen. Add the chance of auto casting Stone Curse on an enemy when the user receives Physical Damage. [Base Intelligence >= 77]Add a chance of auto casting ' Stone Curse ' is increased to 9%. Subscribe for more vids on Ragnarok Eternal Love! Weapon have a minimum of 0 slots, to a maximum of 4. Diabolus Armor increases resistance by 5%. mao guai – Inflict 20% more damage on Ghost Property. Argos Card: Def + 2, Immune to Stone Curse: Rafflesia Card: 30% less damage taken from FISH type monsters: Munak Card: Def + 2, Immune to stone curse, 5% less damage taken from EARTH property spells: Petit Card: 30% less damage taken from DRAGON type monsters: Medusa Card: 15% less damage taken from DEMON type monsters, cannot be stone cursed Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts You need to talk with NPC Cards, when slotted into equipments, will add a Prefix / Suffix to your weapon's name. Satan Card: Reduce damage from DemiHuman monster by 35%. Equipments: Dark Bacilium increases resistance by 20% + (2% * upgrade level). Causes Stone Curse when being hit. à¹à¸à¹à¸à¸¡à¸à¸µà¸à¸²à¸à¸à¸²à¸¢à¸ à¸²à¸à¸£à¸°à¸¢à¸°à¹à¸à¸¥à¹, à¸¡à¸µà¹à¸à¸à¸²à¸ªà¸ªà¸¹à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¸¨à¸±à¸à¸£à¸¹à¸£à¸à¸à¸à¸±à¸§à¸à¸±à¹à¸à¸«à¸¡à¸à¸ à¸²à¸¢à¹à¸à¸£à¸°à¸¢à¸° 5*5 à¸à¹à¸à¸ à¸à¸°à¸à¸´à¸à¸ªà¸à¸²à¸à¸° Stone Curse, Sleep à¹à¸¥à¸° Curse à¸à¸£à¸°à¹à¸ à¸ : Card à¹à¸ªà¹à¸à¸±à¸ : Weapon Kubkin Card: INT +5 Kiel Card: Reduces all skill's after-cast delay by 40%. lady solace – Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 5 Grand Cross when attacking. Roda Frogs cannot be Cute Pets. skeleton – atk+15, 1% chance to inflict stun, sleep, silence or stone when attacking, breeze – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict bleeding when attacking, familiar – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict blind when attacking, magnolia – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict curse when attacking, marina – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict freeze when attacking, metaller – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict silence when attacking, plankton – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict sleep when attacking, requiem – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict confusion when attacking, savage babe – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict stun when attacking, snake – atk+5, 5% chance to inflict poison when attacking, hunter fly – Enable a 5% chance of gaining 15% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack. orc lady – +10% damage with dagger class weapons, zombie master – +15% more damage with blood drain. ( No luck involved ) Below are lists of Cards & their Prefixes / Suffixes All Suffixes start with "of". corpse spider – enables use of double attack level 3. scythe spider – enables use of double attack level 5, claw spider – enables use of double attack level 7, Fenrir – increases damage to All elements by 25%. Adds a 5% chance of inflicting [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] or â¦ Flame Skull Card Increases resistance to [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] and [Stun] statuses by 30%. ATK +10%. Deposit Reward. Elements, Races, Sizes are your best way to â¦ When attacking target with Auto Attack, have a 20% chance of automatically casting [Lex Aeterna] Lv.1 Skill, increasing the next amount of Dmg suffered by an enemy by 100% When both [Dead Owl Baron Card] & [Owl Baron ★ Card] are equipped, increase casting chance to 45%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Lex Aeterna] Lv.1, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger [Impositio Manus] Lv.10, After each Flee, Atk ＋10. Equipments such as Armor & Footgear, which as only one slot, can have a maximum of 1 Prefix / Suffix. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. By doing so, the Weapon will receive the bonus mentioned on the card. Can use skill - [Stone Curse] Lv.5. ATK +500. assaulter card – +10% damage to all propertys, driller – 20% more damage to neutral property, anaconda – +20% damage to poison property, draniliar – +20% damage to water property, mandragora – Increase damage inflicted upon Wind Property enemies by 20%. MDEF +10 Gorgon's injustice – Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Sonic Blow on the enemy when attacking. "Adds a 50% chance of inflicting [Blind], [Curse], [Stone Curse] or [Stun] on the attacker when physically attacked.". 1. Inflict 100% Dmg on S-size, middle-size & L-size Monsters Atk + 100 Increase Dmg against Large-sized Monsters by an extra 30%, When Drake ★ Card is equipped, L-size Monster Dmg +5%, Deal 100% damage to small-/middle-/L-size monsters, Damage to Earth Monsters ＋20% Fire Dmg ＋10%, Crit.Dmg ＋10% Crit to undead monsters ＋20. Hit +100. vadon – inflict 20% more damage to fire property monsters, santa poring – inflict 20% more damage on shadow property enemies by 20%. A Wind attribute weapon deals 200% damage to a level 3 Water attribute monster. Otherwise the card is very OP imo. strouf – Increase damage on Demon monster by 20%. The status effect takes effect after a few seconds, and will reduce the target's HP by 1% every 5 seconds until only 25% of its Max HP remains. Petrifaction Resistance ï¼5%. Alicel - Flee Rate + 10. Increases the chance to release Fire Ball during auto attacks. Scorpion king – Increase damage on undead monster by 20%. Reduces damage received from [Earth] element attacks by 5%. If a Baby Desert Wolf and Familiar fought, the Baby Desert Wolf would win. The Duration is affected by target's Level, LUK and magic defense. Guide; ... Stone Curse Resistance ï¼20%. You need to go into the room to the right 3. The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. dark priest – Add a 5% chance of decreasing enemy’s SP amount by 10% when attacking. (But the reflecting rate increase up to the upgrade level 10.) It's more like 3-5%, not 50%. When worn by Mage class characters, this card adds MDEF +3. hydrolancer – enables use of trifecta blow level 1, Cold Wolf – enables use of level 3 frost diver, vagabond wolf – enables use of level 3 heavens drive, Dark illusion – enables use of level 3 fire ball and level 3 napalm beat, cat o nine tails – enables use of level 5 holy light, elder – enables use of level 3 gravity storm, lord of the dead – atk+50, 5% chance to inflict, freeze, sleep, stone curse, confusion, bleeding, stun, silence, poison ailments, Mobster Lobster – enables use of level 5 trifecta blow, atk+5%. You need to go into the house 2. Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. When insect monsters are skilled, Caster has a 10% chance to increase Refine Atk for a certain period; the effect can stack up 3 times. Leak Card: Maximum HP +50% Full Resistance against Stone Curse. The chance is increased if the user has 77 or more INT points.-----Class: Card â¦ samurai spector card â +50% monster defence pierce; turtle general â increases atk / matk by 30%; Valkyrie Randgris â atk / matk +25%, 5% chance to autocast dispell on an enemy, 5% chance to break enemy shield; lord of the dead â atk+50, 5% chance to inflict, freeze, sleep, stone curse, confusion, bleeding, stun, silence, poison ailments Question about Evil Snake Lord card - posted in Ragnarok Online Community Chat: My question is what kind of Curse?When the description says curse on the Curse effect of ESL is it Stone Curse or Slow Curse? Item Script Any attack has a 10% chance to proportionally convert the damage caused by enemy into your own SP value. The Flame Skull Card description in irowiki is wrong. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny : Dropped By This page shows all the weapon card items for Ragnarok-Online Mobile Eternal Love. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Stun, Curse, Silence, Poison or External Bleeding on the enemy when attacking. metaling – Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Strip Weapon on enemy when attacking. Dropped By: Flame Skull You can try various combinations of cards and weapons, but my advice is choose a high base atk weapon that has at least two or three slots. Card Prefix / Suffix are all pre-determined, meaning that the same card will always give the same Prefix / Suffix. Pest Card Adds a 3% chance of inflicting [Stone Curse] on the attacker when physically attacked. Guides. Re: Stone Curse Build « Reply #3 on: Jun 02, 2012, 12:00 pm » One thing you can try, since most of them seem to use AGI and give up INT, is use a Amon Ra card, you need the 99 INT of course. If the user's base Int is 77 or higher, chance is increased to 6%. necromancer – INT + 1, and Ignores 2% Magic Defense of enemies per refine. death word – Inflict 10% more damage with Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan. Perfect Dodge +2 Fused Phreeoni Card - Weapon Card. DEF + 5. Armor: Agav - MATK + 5%, DEF - 10. Evil Druid is not affected by Stone Curse. It stacks up to 10 times, Lasting 5 seconds, Weapon with this card equipped deals ＋2% damage with [Arrow Shower] and [Multi Firing] for each refining level. Ragnarok Online Item Database. ; This skill does not petrify Boss or Undead property monsters. DEF +1 Set bonus with Bongun Card, Yao Jun Card: All stats +1 Amulet Seeker Card: Enables the use of [Stone Curse] Lv 1. iRO Wiki Divine Pride If you have any other list suggestions, please comment it below. Notes. Increases Critical Damage by 25%. Toggle navigation Ragnarok Mobile EN. With monster drop, description and other information for each item. auto attack has a 5% chance to restore 30 points of SP for the caster, auto attack has a 5% chance to fear the target for a certain period, auto attack has a 5% chance to freeze the target for 5 seconds, When equipped with Marina Card, auto attack's chance to trigger Freeze ＋5%, Dmg to Frozen target ＋25%, Insight: Ignores monsters' 50% multiplied Def (active when Dmg Increase to big monsters is over 50%), [Sphere Parasitism] Marine Sphere Bottle cost =1, auto attack has a 3% chance to trigger [Fire Ball] Lv.5. Tristan Card: Enable to use "Cloaking" 8lvl skill Scaraba Card: Maximum HP +50% Full Resistance against Stun Status. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny ... Curse, Darkness, and Stone Curse statuses by 30%. No need to research them all, Iâll put them all here in one post. Happy Flapping Angel Wings grants immunity when upgrade level is +8 or higher. On the other hand, Weapons, which can have more than one slot, can gain more than 1 Prefix / Suffix. When Abysmal Knight Card is equipped, Dmg on MVP and Mini monsters +5% (cannot stack), When equipped with Archer Skeleton Card, Atk ＋5%, When [Doppelganger ★ Card] + [Atroce ★ Card] are equipped together: Auto Attack +10%, When equipped with Atroce ★ Card, Auto Attack Dmg +1.5%, auto attack has a 5% chance to trigger amazing speed (Attack Spd ＋20%; this effect lasts 10 seconds), When Atroce Card triggers Haste effect, Atk ＋50, lasting for 10 seconds, Melee auto attack deals spray damage to the target and surrounding targets in a small range, With [Pale Lord Card] and [Bloody Knight Card] equipped: Auto Attack damage ＋5%, ＋3% chance to cast [Meteor Storm] when using Auto Attack. When HP is below 30%, it has 50% chance to Critical when Goblin Leader Card triggers life steal effect. NPC: Wise Old Woman (prt_in 27,73) Need: 225k Zeny, 1 Star Crumb, 1 Yellow Gemstone Result: 90% chance of a success and a 10% chance of it failing but nothing will be lost. Lord of the Dead Info Item ID: Compound: Weapon Pre/Suffix: Crucial Description: Add a 0.1% chance of auto casting Coma on an enemy. When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100. scorpion – Increase damage on Plant monster by 20%. Sadly, this move cannot affect boss monsters, The Curse success rate is increased with every point added to the skill level. will be reduced by 10% for 8 sec, Insight: Ignores monsters' 50% multiplied Def (active when Dmg Increased to small monsters is over 50%), Damage dealt to players during PVP (GVG) +3%. Hitting a fully Stoned enemy will end the Stone status. Thus at a time, a Weapon can have up to 4 card's worth of Bonuses.